Community Project - Ghetto Theme [WIP] [Contribute!]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zlion, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Zlion

Zlion Wither

Waddup guys , I'm Zlion , most of you already know me , today I would like to start off a new Community project inspired by the MetalWorks , the one done by DJB which never really happened which is kinda sad...
    This is a project full of skins (mostly skins) , maps such as overpass and everything that reminds you of the ghetto and kind of a street thingy , if you don't get the theme and what I'm trying to say , look up skins like AK47 Wasteland Rebel in google , M4a1-s Masterpiece , AK47 Neon Revolution and etc. everyone can contribute and I will pick pretty much all of the submissions until it's full of good ones and since we now have staff that listens to the community since Brad bought Countercraft , maybe he'd actually listen and add the stuff we've picked for the community project unlike what happened to MetalWorks and the way it was just abandoned and everyone kinda stopped talking about it. So first off we're gonna start with making skins for the project and I will be updating this thread every single day or atleast when it's possible for me to do so in order to showcase everything that's been added! So start making Ghetto themed skins and put them in the skin submission then post the link to them right here in the comments :D Enjoy guys

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
    Chester Cheetah and Nanta18 like this.
  2. Nanta18

Nanta18 Skeleton

Maybe I could make skins for this

I will try to make G18 wasteland rebel
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
    Zlion likes this.
  3. Perhaps I'll make something for this
    Nanta18 and Zlion like this.
  4. Zlion

Zlion Wither

@ABrokenHeart if you're not working on something else you could make something AWESOME for this sorry if I'm annoying you
  5. Dan.

Dan. Enderman

>when u wanna build up ur rep so u come up with some random shit in hope of people liking it
    >when u two days later find ur dms dead and your thread locked for inactivity
    >when u become depressed and desperate to restore ur rep so u try to give out free skins
    >when u still cant get accepted as changed so u just quit playing the game of life
    >when u realize this'll all happen in the future

jokes aside hope y'all get me some baller skins
    iMkp|Matthew likes this.
  6. Nanta18

Nanta18 Skeleton

@Zlion G18 Wasteland Rebel is ready what do you think?
    Screenshot_7.png
    Bacon05331 and Ascherit like this.
  7. Zlion

Zlion Wither

8. Zlion

Zlion Wither

Ok first off , I'm tryna build a rep again and im coming up with "random" shit and that random shit is actually something that could become amazing , 2nd my DMs are not dead , 3rd when did I say I'll give out free skins , I think someone is mad because of the trade where he overpayed kappa , 4th I didn't get accepted because the staff team thought I am not currently fit for the staff team which has reasons behind it and I respect their opinion and I never quit playing the "game of life" so why did you spray that nonsense at me ? Cause you're still mad about the trade yo?
  9. Nanta18

Nanta18 Skeleton

@Zlion G18 Wasteland Rebel is ready whta do you think?
    What things?
  10. Zlion

Zlion Wither

Pretty much everything except for the text, like the "background" of it and the handle