Rejected Tahlia29 mod application

Discussion in 'Denied Staff Applications' started by Tahliajane, Nov 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tahliajane

Tahliajane New Member

What is your first name?
    Tahlia (most just call me T)

What is your Discord username?

What is your in-game username?
    Tahlia29 (/nick is buteiEmpress)

Currently, how old are you?
    15 Turning 16 in May (2018)

How long have you been playing Crafting Dead Mod?
    This is a hard question for me to answer, but i have been playing for roughly 2 years (before the Dead Island merge) I had a 6 Month break because of PC issues, but i have been back for 5 months. I tend to play mostly on Dead island but i can play on other servers to if needed.

What has motivated you to apply for this position?
    I love crafting dead and i just want to see it stay as amazing as it is, if you look at my old forum posts i have reported multiple players for hacking and/or offensive content in chat, Only one report has been denied (fair enough) I just want to keep the game clean of anyone who wants to do anything but good on it. I feel i could add some great attributes to the crafting dead community as a whole. I have been waiting for mod applications to open for weeks and i feel i am extremely motivated to get the position.

Why should we choose you over others who apply for the same position?
    I feel i would be a great addition to the mod community, I am always there to help anyone with questions or concerns on the server when a mod is not available. I feel i am well known on the server (dead island) which could be beneficial. I feel i have a great level of honesty and friendliness, i would hope that i would not disappoint anyone.

Do you have any experience at community management or similar roles?
    I used to run a very small Aternos server for some friends to play on (The server only had a capacity of 7 people). I was also a mod on a friends Aternos server (This one had a 10 person capacity) .

Have you ever been punished on the network?

I Have gotten kicked once for using caps from RarestPepe which i apologized for, but that's all that i am aware of.

Tell us something about you! Any additional details can be written down here. What are your hobbies? What are you interested in? Let us know!

Where do i start! I'm not that interesting but i have some things to talk about, Well i am in year 9 (almost year 10) and i live in Australia. I understand i am very young but i would like to think of myself as very mature! I have a few hobbies including: Singing, i play a lot of handball, I'm very passionate about video games and i love recording (I have a small YouTube channel with 150 subs) I am 100% an introvert my room is dark and it is where i live! I shall never leave. I have a Muscular disability (Charcot-Marie-Tooth or CMT for short) that affects my muscles and the way i write and form sentences. I am unemployed ( i Cri everytim) and i have swam for state with a disability squad.

Thank you so much for taking the time to overlook this app and i hope it meets your standers- Tahlia <3
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
  2. RarestPepe

RarestPepe Moderator Staff Member Moderation Team Mod Of The Month

I like it though more detail never hurts :p
    Tahliajane likes this.
  3. AAG_Victorious

AAG_Victorious Famous Member

I like your honesty.
    Tahliajane likes this.
  4. Tahliajane

Tahliajane New Member

Okay thanks dad <3
  5. Tahliajane

Tahliajane New Member

Thank you i tried to keep all my answers as honest as possible because i feel it is an important part of any high position :)
  6. TracerTrash

TracerTrash Member

Nice application! As Pepe said more detail never hurt anybody! I did take a look at reports and saw you had quite a bit which shows you do care about trying to help this community. Good luck!
    Tahliajane likes this.
  7. MrKhaotic

MrKhaotic Well-Known Member

I do believe you will be an awesome addition to the team! Good luck! +1
    Tahliajane likes this.
  8. jasonsdabomb

jasonsdabomb New Member

Looks like a good application overall, i do agree with some people that it needs just a tad bit more detail. Other than that Good luck ! +1
    Tahliajane likes this.
  9. gomizzou4

gomizzou4 Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Team

This is a good application, I agree with everything the other moderators said. I also see you reporting people breaking the rules and have helped us catch multiple hackers. You would make a good addition to the team in my opinion. Good luck! +1
    Tahliajane likes this.
  10. Tahliajane

Tahliajane New Member

Thank you so much guys i apologize for the lack of detail :D
  11. LegionPlays

LegionPlays Moderator Staff Member Moderation Team

Good application, As other moderators have said reporting players shows commitment to the community. I have noticed a few minor capitalization errors with the *I*'s. Good Luck -Legion
    Tahliajane likes this.
  12. LPops

LPops Famous Member

You have a great application but I've seen some questionable behaviour in the discord, that's about all you have to touch up.
    Best of luck!
    Tahliajane likes this.
  13. Tahliajane

Tahliajane New Member

Hi There, thank you for the luck! I was just wondering what this questionable behavior was I'm sure i have only used discord for help from a mod to find out if Zombie skins are a ban But i may have done something and forgotten? :)
  14. MrMackFine

MrMackFine New Member

good app but more detail would make it even better
    Tahliajane likes this.
  15. Toyhat

Toyhat Support Manager Staff Member Administration Team

Thanks for making this application Tahliajane, however your application has been denied. You can re-apply next time the applications are open.
    SquiddyUK likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.