Rejected Staff App | SoundWave/X_SoundWave

Discussion in 'Denied Staff Applications' started by SoundWave, Nov 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoundWave

SoundWave New Member

What is your first name?
    Jesse or if you like to call me Cookie.

What is your Discord username?

What is your in-game username?

Currently, how old are you?
    15 (20/03/2002)

How long have you been playing Crafting Dead Mod?
    For about 2 years now mostly on community servers like seaport under a diffrent name (SMALL_COOKIE) until dead island came looking around the corner.

What has motivated you to apply for this position?
    So i love DI for its community and stuff, in my 2,5 years off experience i've learned a community needs management and i have found the lack of that alot of times wich as a player who favorites it makes you sad and as most people i dont like to be sad.

Why should we choose you over others who apply for the same position?
    As mentioned i've been here for 2 years and been experienced 2,5 years at management where i did alot of development (i dont wanna be a dev i stopped doing that a year ago) ,management of all kinds (still do that to this day) such as: staff management, sales managment, web management and social management.
    I really do not mean that this makes me better than johnny from next door but i am probably more relieable.

Do you have any experience at community management or similar roles?
    As mentioned before i have 2,5 years of experience at management and development wich i enjoyed but slowed down to management and have became better over the past year at it.
    I have had similar roles alot of them actually but mostly as a manager for all sorts of things.

Have you ever been punished on the network?
    I have not (at least that i can remember) i have been rebelious sometimes but allways tried to be co-oprative.

Tell us something about you! Any additional details can be written down here. What are your hobbies? What are you interested in? Let us know!
    So im a junior marine well sorta and have developed a high maturity and actually yes i can follow commands. (no im not a dog i wont get your newspaper)
    On a little bit sad of a note when i was 12 i developed a depression trough bully's and this made me sad then i went online and wanted to be someone else thats how the name Cookie came looking around the corner but even tho i had fun online i was still bullied and when i just turned 14 like a month after my birthday so just a year ago i tried to end my life that moment before i wanted to do it i stopped and thought to myself "hey what am i doing" this was the moment i put the knife that i held down and said to myself from this day on im gonna become better everyday and im still willing to become a better person than i was yesterday i am now 15 living my own way of life that i can IDGAF (I Dont Give A Fuck) with the motto WPNF Without Past No Future.
    You might wanna say im telling you a lie just to get a position and im trying to get attention but im not i just feel like u need to know who i am and who i wanna become.

ps. Please excuse me for bad grammar i learned all the english i know from americans and uk people so now my grammar is mixxed up so it might look a little like a 5 year old tried to write an SE (plus im also dutch so like punctuation is mostly dutch made)
  2. RarestPepe

RarestPepe Moderator Staff Member Moderation Team Mod Of The Month

Honestly, being more formal definetly wouldn’t hurt, neither would spell check a nice color scheme, and not swearing
  3. LPops

LPops Famous Member

You have an ok application, more detail would be nice and I'd recommend checking spelling and grammar (Capitalizing I's and such.)
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
  4. LegionPlays

LegionPlays Moderator Staff Member Moderation Team

You do have a good app with a good chunk of detail. Though Do you have any experience at community management or similar roles? Could be expanded a little. Other than that Good Luck! -Legion
  5. SoundWave

SoundWave New Member

formal and color scheme LOGICS
    that swearing was clearifying something
    and i know my spelling is shit
    so honestly complete bs what ya saying
    LegionPlays likes this.
  6. AAG_Victorious

AAG_Victorious Famous Member

This network is trying to brand themself as kid-friendly which means you are not allowed to curse in game and with you cursing in this application, I can imagine you slip up and swear in game which just isn't how a staff member should act.

Your English grammar is also horrible and after this application gets accepted you need to do a real interview on discord. I can't really see you speak proper English with this grammar.

Plus being dutch isn't an excuse to use horrible grammar and punctuation.
  7. SoundWave

SoundWave New Member

Fun fact i speak proper english grammar doesn't tell potatoes about speaking and if you read correctly im not blaming being dutch for grammar only for punctuation
    Trying to brand themselves CORRECT
    TRYING doesn't work does it
    I've seen more people swear on the net than you've seen in your life
    And im sorry im not stonecold im only human after all amirite

Oh and just to remind you in the army there aint no kindness its a place where we swear all the time
  8. Tanky

Tanky Moderator Staff Member Moderation Team

It would pretty cool to add some more details on those answers. Add some color in there too! Not too much color though.
  9. Tikachuu

Tikachuu Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Team

Hello, thank you for applying. I will be denying this application due to lack of detail and color. Also, speaking profanity is not allowed during an application.

Denied & Locked
    AAG_Victorious likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.