/report in-game

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by MrKhaotic, Aug 13, 2017.

1. MrKhaotic

MrKhaotic Active Member

So this is a suggestion that'll probably save time and reduce the amount of stress by players. Maybe we can add /report (player) (reason) to the server that notifies any online staff of a hacker. This could reduce the time it takes to attempt at getting sufficient evidence and making a report that might get denied. It'll also reduce the amount of times per day the staff are tagged on the Discord. It might take time to test and work out any issues with the command, but please possibly take this into consideration. Please only put constructive criticism when replying and let me know what you guys think.
  2. Kikife

Kikife Active Member

I definitely think that this will be exploited & abused. You know what it's like players are toxic as heck as these days.
  3. MrKhaotic

MrKhaotic Active Member

You're right but that's why we have rules. If they abuse it, punishment invoked. Simple as that. Plus there could be a cool down on it.
  4. Kikife

Kikife Active Member

But then what's the point of having the punish plugin then... If they are punished for abuse of punishing this is gonna go in an endless cycle.
  5. Hero_silas

Hero_silas Active Member

Cool, but as Kikife said, it would get heavily abused. There are ways to prevent that tho: if you abuse the /report to often, you wound't have that feature in a week or so.
  6. Kikife

Kikife Active Member

But then you'd have to use the forums. See what I am getting at? This is not gonna be added.
  7. MrKhaotic

MrKhaotic Active Member

Yet someone isn't going to report on the forums for getting there perms to use that command taken away. Once those perms are taken away, that's that.
  8. Kikife

Kikife Active Member

Well then only a handful of players will be able to do this. Wait, *Cough* moderators. Just saying we really don't need it. However good contribution