Quitting Crafting Dead

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DjskyrimPlays, Mar 28, 2018.

1. DjskyrimPlays

DjskyrimPlays New Member

Hello, my name is AgentPoof and I am officially quitting the Crafting Dead after a few years of playing this wonderful modpack. As time went on, I started to love the Crafting Dead. But now, since many YouTubers such as MatrixPlays, Alxton, Berzilla, ItsRaditz and others left, the community got worse. Ever since, I've seen the community die right in front of me which really isn't fair. The Owner's aren't listening to demands that the players want and that is why players are quitting. I know staff are working there butts off just to make this modpack better, but it's making the modpack worse. I will return to Crafting dead, but until then, I expect to come back to a revived community with many YouTubers. Good Bye, this modpack has been the best modpack I have ever played since I started playing Minecraft

Sincerely,
    AgentPoof (djskyrim, GenoPoof, poof9989)
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
  2. AnarchicMeme

AnarchicMeme Member

For real, the owners don't honestly care anymore. This modpack used to be so great. Bases and aftermath killed the modpack so fast. This staff team has become trash (still some good staff left) and the management has gone to trash. Modpack is beyond dead now
    AugustKill and DjskyrimPlays like this.
  3. DjskyrimPlays

DjskyrimPlays New Member

Agreed
  4. TheBomb1216

TheBomb1216 New Member

I agree with what you have said, I have also been playing and adoring this modpack since its release and have seen many come and go, but I haven't lost hope, I still believe in the CD community, and I hope it will be restored to its former glory one day. So if your leaving it's your choice, but if you're ever bored come on the servers again, who knows they might even be full or have even changed to your liking. The overall message I'm trying to get out is don't stop believing, everything and everyone has a second chance if they try hard enough to make it work. Have a good day. :)
  5. LPops

LPops Active Member

We can all hope, very small chance it'll go back to the way it was.
    TheBomb1216 likes this.
  6. Jason

Jason Member

I’ve left and came back 10 times. This modpack becomes apart of you lmao. I started back when it was a server, before a modpack, when it was super dead. They made a modpack and improved it hugely. Then they gave up after the years. Like always, #RIP Cure, the great.
    AugustKill likes this.
  7. LegionPlays

LegionPlays Community Staff Staff Member Moderation Team

Alston joined back. Also why lose hope? Its hard work to get many additions the players want along with what will improve gameplay quality into the game without major bugs or issues. I still see hope that another golden age (even just a small one) is around that corner. For now lets just wait for thoes amazing updates thoughout this year! Im still playing many days of the week :p
    TheBomb1216 likes this.
  8. gomizzou4

gomizzou4 Member

Sorry to hear that. If you have any suggestions on things we could do you can make a mod or server suggestion, we do read them and consider every single one! Hope you change your mind!

Have a good day,

-Gomi
  9. Mwalsh111

Mwalsh111 Member

I’ve quit more times then I can count, I miss the old modpack where there serves were always full and you had to refresh constantly to get in. Now there is like 20 players on at a time. Staff are never online (but it was always like that) I miss the OG staff members like Mia and Stephen. decimation is slowly taking over :O
    AugustKill likes this.
  10. LPops

LPops Active Member

Mia was demoted due to inactivity. Your decimation comment was made by you because you're an admin and your population is centered on the only 2 servers that you have, not spread out over 8 servers.
    AugustKill and TheBomb1216 like this.
  11. Mwalsh111

Mwalsh111 Member

Yea I am an admin, but it doesn’t take away from my point. Decimation is growing. Constant updates and fixes unlike CD. I love both modpacks and both have their issues but from the way is going now CD is going to die and decimations going to take its spot
    AugustKill likes this.
  12. The management is precisely why I resigned, CD is no longer fun and exciting...there aren't enough devs to create consistent updates (Brad doesn't help) and Lewis is one man who has a lot of external responsibilities.

f4551a76f3c54c1fcc17a98dc8fc1d7a.png
    AugustKill likes this.
  13. AnarchicMeme

AnarchicMeme Member

word
    AugustKill likes this.
  14. Jason

Jason Member

The way to really tell if CD is dead, is the community it’s self. Look at the forum. Back in cure, it was like 10 posts a day and staff were super quick to reply. Now, your lucky to see 1 new post a day. Discord too. When discord was first made for he server, it was hella active, talking 300+ messages a day. Now average it’s like 30-40 a day, and only by 2-4 people.... sad... and voice chats are barely used. It’s only going to get worse, as we have seen and learned since aftermath.
    AugustKill and TheBomb1216 like this.
  15. TheBomb1216

TheBomb1216 New Member

I totally agree, and I wish there was a good way to get the Crafting Dead servers restored to there former glory.