Locked Pay Everyone Back?!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DjskyrimPlays, Apr 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DjskyrimPlays

DjskyrimPlays New Member

In my opinion, if your not going to run a modpack, then I suggest paying everyone who bought a rank back. Staff isn't doing sh*t to revive the Crafting dead, and for what? People supported the modpack by donating, and last time I checked, people still donate by buying ranks and stuff. Crafting Dead shut down, and shutting down the modpack is basically saying that you stole money from a lot of people. Not wanting to do any work on The Crafting Dead is tiring and saddening, especially if people wasted over $1,000 on a rank just to watch Crafting Dead shut down. Staff here are not going to do there jobs and are very inactive. Making updates on guns and adding new paint, we don't need that. We want an update that will blow everyone's minds. I would call this modpack a disappointment, especially since I spent a lot of money on this modpack. It's not too late to bring back Crafting Dead, but if your not going to save it, then pay everyone back. It's not fair to players who bought ranks and stuff and yet again, come back to a dead ass server because you all can't do your job. I get that all staff have lives, but shutting away from this modpack is messed up, leaving every single player behind. Even though staff might comment on this and say, "We are not shutting down" and all that shit, but it did and its too late. Like I said, people paid money for ranks so we can see updates, and from what I can see, sh*t isn't happening
  2. Just no xD
    AugustKill likes this.
  3. vincent gaytan

vincent gaytan New Member

Its part of it.

Attached Files:

• CD.PNG
      CD.PNG
      File size:
      60.4 KB
      Views:
  4. AnarchicMeme

AnarchicMeme Member

No one deserves a refund. You "DONATED" to the modpack and in exchange for your contributions to the modpack, you received some sort of perk/rank. It's like doing a fundraiser and you raise $25 and you get some sort of reward for doing so. Then once the fundraiser is over you say it's a scam and demand your money back. It doesn't make sense to me at all. I believe in the Terms of Service there was something along the lines of "Once you make a donation, you can not receive a refund." Before you make a donation I also believe you have to agree to those Terms of Service in order to donate. You agreed that you can not get a refund and now you're demanding one? Lmao
    Phoenix and AAG_Victorious like this.
  5. DjskyrimPlays

DjskyrimPlays New Member

I'm not demanding one. I'm saying that if your going to shut down Crafting Dead, then give everyone there money back since this modpack will seize to exist. The way I see it, you didn't read everything I said
  6. AnarchicMeme

AnarchicMeme Member

Seems like you didn't read what I said. They are not going to give a refund because everyone who "DONATED" agreed to a no refund policy..... I'll repeat it again. It's like doing a fundraiser and you raise $25 and you get some sort of reward for doing so. Then once the fundraiser is over you say it's a scam and demand your money back. It doesn't make sense to me at all. Your right, I didn't read everything you said because what you said was just cancerous and you are really annoying
  7. ParadoxicHF

ParadoxicHF Member

I like how the logic is when CD doesnt not make money any more u simply slap everyone who donated into the face by Ahem stopping all official servers (destroying the game)and focus on some other shit that benefits you
    AugustKill likes this.
  8. Skapern

Skapern Well-Known Member

Where are they going to get the money from? Like, they don't have enough to keep the pack running..
    AugustKill likes this.
  9. DockedApple34

DockedApple34 Active Member

If there is a no refund policy they cant do anything about the money to return it to players but since CD is closing Its in there best interests to give the players there money back.
  10. AnarchicMeme

AnarchicMeme Member

Why would they give he money away. It's like a company closing and giving away the money they made. That doesn't make any sense does it? Crafting Dead was a modpack but also a business. The goal was to make money. Once you stop receiving next to no money and you start losing what you made, you close the business. I don't understand how you guys can't get what I'm saying through your skulls.
    Phoenix and AAG_Victorious like this.
  11. Best interest? For who, you?
    AAG_Victorious likes this.
  12. Jellal

Jellal Member

Did you not read the agreements of DONATION. Not payment.
  13. AAG_Victorious

AAG_Victorious Active Member

I am truly amazed by the stupidity, I knew the modpack had a lot of 12-year-old players but c'mon you don't know how a business works??
    AugustKill, MCSGaming and Phoenix like this.
  14. Jason

Jason Member

I don’t know who you are, or what rock you crawled out of, but you obviously don’t know how donating works, and are not a CD member. Next time you complain about something involving donations, make sure to google what donation means.. and continue finishing 4th grade kid.
    MCSGaming and AnarchicMeme like this.
  15. ParadoxicHF

ParadoxicHF Member

I feel bad for those who donated like 1 day b4 this shuttin down stuff was announced
  16. SquiddyUK

SquiddyUK Member

at least you can spend your mum's credit card on things more permanent like vbucks instead of crafting dead ranks
  17. neverwozza123

neverwozza123 New Member

just came on to check how Cd is going since fortnite servers are down thanks for making my day
  18. neverwozza123

neverwozza123 New Member

oh hey fag face
  19. DockedApple34

DockedApple34 Active Member

I could care less about the 9 dollars i spent, im talking about players who spent 100 dollars.
  20. AnarchicMeme

AnarchicMeme Member

They still shouldn't get a refund, I paid $100 for Assassin and I understand I can't get a refund.
    AugustKill likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.