My last words...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jason, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Jason

Jason Member

Most of you may know me, I’m coolhunter17, very known from Officials, to Seaport. I am one of the oldest players of CD. I started when it was a server on regular Minecraft using plugins. Ah those were the days.. then it became a modpack, and the first few months were cool, guns weren’t really developed with detail yet, smooth as hell, but soon after Cure came. I bought mercenary rank at this time. But sadly, aftermath come and just killed the game. By now, I am a Lost Soul and the game is dead. Which is what I expected last year. I knew it was happening, so I just stopped playing as much. For 4 years, Atlanta 1 US was my map. This was the map I always played. I tried other servers, but Atlanta was my home, best map ever. I was on Seaport for a year, did quite a bit on there, featured on some big YouTube channels, Made a roleplay on my friend Drod708’s channel, and got like 80k views on the first vid, and have been a super active community member on my 2 different accounts... all in all, I had done a lot, but sadly, it’s time to move on.

I’ll miss all of you, who I know

Arch(Josh) I always hated you and pug, but you were chill I guess..

Pops, Grim, you were cool.

Ldrago145(KingDrago), MrGamer808, Shortstoppunk, BURNER71X, Corgi, and like 50 more close friends I’ve met on the game, I’ll always remember you guys. Some of you I haven’t talked to in years, but I hope we talk again.

That’s about it, from one of the oldest members, I wish you all good luck, in this world, and if anyone wants to they can add my discord: Coolhunter17#1578.

Goodbye.
    AugustKill likes this.
  2. AnarchicMeme

AnarchicMeme Member

wtf I was included in this
  3. Jason

Jason Member

You were indeed
  4. AugustKill

AugustKill Member

Yoyooyo what's ur youtube channel
  5. Jason

Jason Member

I no longer have a channel as of a year ago.
  6. AugustKill

AugustKill Member

rip's