My final leave.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by _LostSkillz_, Apr 4, 2018.

1. _LostSkillz_

_LostSkillz_ Member

Hey, as you know I recently resigned. It was great working with the staff team, it was fun always talking to other staff and making new experiences and trying new things. But sadly my time has come and as cringy, as it may sound it's time for a new generation of staff members to take over so I leave CD to you guys and you better take care of it! I resigned due to many reasons and I cannot say them here because the result would be this forum being removed and then I will be removed that will be described in a later time so if you want to know the real reason why I left PM me. Most might not care less but some do. This is very typical when staff resigns but hey what can I say?

Billy - Never really liked the new name Affusions and I'll never call you that xD but all jokes aside you were a great person. You are truly passionate at what you do and your the reason why CD is still around and why it shall grow in the future. You possess a lot of charisma and you use it wisely. I thank you for letting me serve CD twice.

Lewis - You are a good developer, I really like your determination when it comes to your work. It's outstanding. Oh and Lewis eventually I will beat you in seige, and it may not be the next day or the next day but I will.

Brad - I doubt you'd see this but prepare for an inside joke. Santa's wet sack. You're a very smart person and you do know how to manage a server properly and for that I thank you.

Logical (Creeper) - My best friend that I made on the staff team by far and I'm very fortunate that I met you.

Toyhat - You're a very and I mean very nice person, you're one of my closest friends on the staff team and I mean it when I say I can call you a true friend.

iNova - I will always beat you in a burp off and I'm glad you're still here because you know what you're doing. keep up the good work.

Gomi - I'm still practically your dad and even though I wasn't the one that raised you which is very unfortunate for me because you're a great senior mod now.

Zand - You're very active and you've been by my side as a staff member and as a friend for a good year now. Your skills are outstanding and I hope that what I tought you will be brought down to future generations of staff members. And I quote "The day I resign is the day I die" that shows you have a lot of dedication.

Pepe - Never knew to much about you and I never talked to you that much but I can say you're a great moderator.

Pie - You're a very cool and chill dude I hope to keep talking to you. You've been a moderator for almost as long as I have even with more experience so put that to good use and if you still have the motivation to continue as a staff member I have no doubt you will become an admin but that might take a good year or 3.

Apocalypses - You're a good moderator from what I can see you are a lot like me so therefore I pass down my knowledge to you and I have no doubt you'd be a very good moderator. I'm glad I could give you your first chicken dinner on PUBG and I will become better than you in osu standard!

That's all I have to say for those that I didn't mention I'm sorry but I'm thankful that I had my second chance back as a staff member but there wasn't too much change not just from me but for CD as well so I had to leave. For those who think I might come back, that is a big no. I may linger around the forums like DMZ though. I thank you for reading this and I'm surprised you made it through here without falling asleep.
  2. Nanta18

Nanta18 New Member

Sad to see you go
  3. Woodrow9

Woodrow9 New Member

See you lost you will be missed.
  4. Skapern

Skapern Well-Known Member

i will beat you in pubg im telling you
  5. Blaze7381

Blaze7381 Member

Bye lost, it was so much fun playing with you on somerset... that one time xD
  6. LPops

LPops Active Member

Who’s time is it now? Uhh Pie time?
    Btw honestly I love you lost, one of my favourite staff members (#3) I hope you have a fun time Doing stuff in the futurr
    Blaze7381 likes this.
  7. AAG_Victorious

AAG_Victorious Active Member

well damn. it sucks to see you go... you were, in my opinion, one of the best staff members.
  8. LegionPlays

LegionPlays Community Staff Staff Member Moderation Team

Hello Lost, you had also been a good staff member, and I hope you work out your personal issues. Have a good luck to where ever you may end up next! Fairwell friend
  9. Jellal

Jellal Member

Now then, let the games begin!
    _LostSkillz_ likes this.
  10. Tanky

Tanky Community Staff Staff Member Moderation Team

Good bye friend. You will be missed.
  11. AnarchicMeme

AnarchicMeme Member

See you guys back on the staff team in a few months!
    SquiddyUK and LPops like this.
  12. _LostSkillz_

_LostSkillz_ Member

Yeah no.
    Nanta18 likes this.
  13. Pie4Dayz

Pie4Dayz Member

Cya Lost, you were a great friend and a great staff member. Hopefully I'll be here for a while, as long as I can anyway. Good luck in the future.
  14. gomizzou4

gomizzou4 Member

I'll miss you old friend. Even though you play the two worst video games of all time (PUBG and Warframe) I'll put that aside. See you around rotten bag of grapes. Oh and yeah thanks for accepting my first application.
    Blaze7381 likes this.