Solved Mute on Dead Island

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by toddu, Dec 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toddu

toddu New Member

Your IGN: AnotherToddu

Brief description of why you were muted: This person on Dead Island nicknamed Pika (or MrDudu2) said something in shout about XNXX.com (do not click please) and as a joke i msg'd him (because i've known him for like 2 years), "Go on redtube.com{{do not click}} and it gives you free YouTube Red" then he said in chat "wtf AnotherToddu" "Legion did you see that" then Legion muted me for 2 weeks for "advertising"? Shouldn't Pika have been muted as well for doing it in shout, which is much more worse than msg?

Why should we unmute you?: The mute is pretty annoying because I do not see how it was really advertising, but I just want to know why Pika didn't get muted but I did. Is it because I do not have a rank?

https://imgur.com/a/FjvCknN
    Sorry for the link, the images were above 1 mb.
  2. Zandnstorm

Zandnstorm Community Manager Staff Member Community Manager

Hello, after reviewing the logs of MrDudu2 I did find him to be guilty of the same thing. Sadly you will have to wait out your two weeks mutes, as it is a clear violation. However MrDudu2 will also be muted. Please do not mute evade, because that will translate into a two week ban!

Thanks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.