MrKhaotic's Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by MrKhaotic, Oct 11, 2018 at 8:57 PM.

1. MrKhaotic

MrKhaotic Member

* In game minecraft name(s) : MrKhaotic

* Age. (Note: You must be 14 or over to apply) :

* What is your timezone/country? :
    Eastern Standard Time/United States of America

* Do you have a working microphone? :
    Yes

* Do you have Discord? If so please list your Discord name with number discriminator. (eg, Zand#0001) :
    MrKhaotic#4444
    * Are you bilingual? (Fluent in multiple languages, and not just one) :
    Russian and English

* When did you join Crafting Dead? ( m/dd/yyyy )
    04/22/16

Base Questions. Answer the following questions about you truthfully. Any false info/incompleteness will be cause for rejection!
    NOTE: Your responses should be DETAILED, any laziness will also be cause for rejection.

* Do you have any previous moderation experience? If so, please describe it below. :
    I worked as a Moderator on Crafting Dead, other servers I worked on are no longer up but I managed a variety of different modded networks.
    If you are a moderator on other server(s), then you must provide invite links as proof.

* Why are you interested in becoming a Moderator? :
    I am interested in becoming a Moderator because I've seen the downfall of this community but I've also seen it at it's prime. It's starting to regain its formal glory and returning to the great community that it was back in the day. I've been playing Crafting Dead since Cure and I've loved it ever since. I feel I can make a positive impact on this community and keep the chats structured and organized by giving the proper discipline following a punishable procedure.
    * Tell us what you think makes a good role model on the Crafting Dead Network. :
    A good role model is someone who follows the rules and obeys them. An example would be behaving properly in the chats as well as the servers. Another good role model is offering help to others who need it, minimizing the need for minimodding. An example would be if someone's struggling to find out how to make a base, offer to teleport to them and help them out. Another example would be to offer advice to a new player and offering to team with them.
    Please give 2 - 3 examples!

* How much time do you have to contribute to the role? When did you begin playing? :
    5 hours a day. I began playing back in 2016 during Cure.

* In detail tell us why you should be chosen over other applicants who are asking for the same role? :
    I believe my experience has shaped my knowledge on how modded networks function. It also has teached me certain punishable procedures that are there as guidelines to be disciplinary to rulebreakers. I think you should choose me over others applying for this position because I am ready to take on the challenge ans will assist wherever assistance is needed. I am also capable of dedicating as much time as I possibly can to help maintain the well-rounded sanctity of this community.

* Give us a few reasons why we should bring you on as staff member, what makes you better than others? :
    Maturity:
    I am very mature and know how to deal with right and wrong situations. I also know common sense and know when the right time for things to come up and when the wrong time is for things to come up.
    Responsibility:
    I am a very responsible as an individual and know how to maintain order and sanctity.
    Organization:
    I am a very organized individual and know how to keep track of important dates and information.

* Which server are you most active on within the Crafting Dead community servers? :
    Dead Island

* What are your top three weaknesses? (Nothing is not an answer). :
    I only have one weakness and that is sensitivity. I am very sensitive to other people's problems.

* Any questions or concerns? :
    Nope. Thank you!
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2018 at 9:05 PM
  2. LegionPlays

LegionPlays Community Staff Staff Member Moderation Team

Sup, its nice seeing you here again. You had been a good staff member. It was unfortunate the actions that had happened that led up to your demotion. But maybe you could do better with a second shot. But I emphasis on the maybe because you do have a history of toxic behavior.
  3. Schnozmo

Schnozmo Community Staff Staff Member Moderation Team

Nice application, however due to your past, and inactivity within the previous months, I will have to say -1.
  4. MrKhaotic

MrKhaotic Member

Thanks for the insight. I've changed from my past ways of being toxic though.