Rejected ManKindGaming's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Staff Applications' started by MKGaming, Nov 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MKGaming

MKGaming New Member

What is your first name?
    Ethan

What is your Discord username?
    ManKind#7516

What is your in-game username?
    ManKindGaming

Currently, how old are you?
    I am currently fourteen of age and my birthday is on April, 15.

How long have you been playing Crafting Dead Mod?
    I have played The Crafting Dead ever since Cure was around. I played the server constantly up until around the time Origins came out. After Origins came out I had left the Mod due to family issues and lack of resources. After around a year of being gone I came back, met some old friends and have enjoyed playing the Mod and supporting you guys since.

What has motivated you to apply for this position?
    So, what motivated me to apply for this position? I love this server, I love the work you all put into it, the time, the everything. But the big thing that motivated me is that I know how hard it can be keeping a server clean of hackers, exploiters, ect and I want to help rid of them. It can also be hard tending to users problems and the time it can take, and I am very experienced when it comes to user support, I have been staff in many servers and helped with this many of times. I have also owner my own servers and dealt with Users there, managing a server can be hard and I am aware on how you can do it and make it managable for everyone, the staff and the users.

Why should we choose you over others who apply for the same position?
    I love this server, and I am willing to dedicate at least four hours a day to this server. I am also experienced in a decent amount of the requested areas such as User Support, and Hacker Catching. One of the many things I have learned from past times is ALWAYS be recording when you are online, no matter what you're doing always be recording because in lots of cases you will need to be, one example is say me and my pals would be at my base and all of a sudden someone flies onto the top of it, we need proof of this to get him punished, but even as staff you need to have proof of the crime so it can be logged and/or you have proof of a proper punishment.

Do you have any experience at community management or similar roles?
    I have been staff in a variety of servers ranging from Minecraft servers to Realm of the Mad God Private Servers, these servers included, Titan Craft (Minecraft Server), Atlas (Realm of the Mad God Server) and sever other ones. I have also owned my own servers in both of these games.

Have you ever been punished on the network?
    No I have never been punished in any way you could think of, and I intend to keep it that way by abiding by the rules and being a helpful part of the staff team assuming I get in!

Tell us something about you! Any additional details can be written down here. What are your hobbies? What are you interested in? Let us know!

My Bio:
    I am a fourteen year old boy that was born is Charleston, West Virginia, USA. I lived in a Trailer in Pinch, West Virginia for about Nine Years. After those Nine Years was up my parents had sup-prized us kids with an RV! Soon after it being revealed to us kids that we would be moving into the RV we put our house up for sale. Around a week later we were contacted by a Leah Messer (A Teen Mom off of the show Teen Mom 2), and she ended up buying our home! After our home was sold we quickly moved into our Four-Hundred Eighty Square Foot RV and were off! We have since then become Texans for home school laws and have been traveling place to place every month for around 5 years. Of course this life is tiring at times so recently we have thought to settle down and be stationary.

What I am doing with my Life now:

I have recently taken up Drawing Classes, and Javascript classes. I am a Computer Nerd, never away from it! Well, at least until I am forced off of it... (Parents, Tsk, Tsk, Tsk.) But I am currently living my life on the PC and with my friends I meet in every new place we go until we settle down and I can get a job.

How much time can I commit to this server:
    Well, quite a bit really. I am on around four to six hours a day and can be on all day if needed, and of course before going on a vacation or anything I am always making sure to give around a week notice and stick to the time I warned I would be gone no longer.

What would I do if I mess up:
    When I mess up I admit it, I don't like to but I do. When I mess up I am willing to take any punishment deemed fit for the situation but after all the years of moderation and all I have picked up on the To Do's and Not To Do's.

What would I do if my pals were hacking:
    I would have no choice but to catch them in the act and get them ban, this is something I would hate doing but I would be willing to do if they were affiliated with hacks in any way. This is an off subject for lots of staff members and I understand why, but I can promise you that I won't allow my close friends get away with something that the normal user couldn't get away with.

Good Luck to all the other Applicants!

This is hear by the end of my Crafting Dead Mod Staff Application! I hope you consider me and good luck to all other applicants reading this!
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
  2. MKGaming

MKGaming New Member

Edit: I am homeschooled meaning I can be on anytime of day, I am also always connected to Internet! (Unless going out to eat, which I stay home most the time.)
  3. MKGaming

MKGaming New Member

I have just created my forums account due to not needing one in the past!
  4. Djcloud84

Djcloud84 New Member

Nice application, you didint answer a question tho.
  5. MKGaming

MKGaming New Member

Which one did I miss?
  6. Djcloud84

Djcloud84 New Member

Tell us something about you! Any additional details can be written down here. What are your hobbies? What are you interested in? Let us know!
  7. MKGaming

MKGaming New Member

I didn't miss that, everything under it applies to that but I can see where the confusion was.
  8. gomizzou4

gomizzou4 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I like the application, it looks solid and well thought out. Good luck on getting mod!
    MKGaming likes this.
  9. RarestPepe

RarestPepe Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Looks nice, maybe make the questions a little further on the color spectrum just to make it really pop and a little easier to read.
    MKGaming likes this.
  10. MKGaming

MKGaming New Member

True, I am going out today but I will think about changing it tomorrow, and glad you think it looks nice!
  11. MythicalFood

MythicalFood Famous Member

the answer to What has motivated you to apply for this position? is in bold.
    As well as Do you have any experience at community management or similar roles?
    Other than that everything seems to be in order.
  12. MrKhaotic

MrKhaotic Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Solid application. Best of luck! +1
    MKGaming likes this.
  13. MKGaming

MKGaming New Member

Thanks!
  14. LPops

LPops Well-Known Member

You have a great application. But I usually see you getting in the way of staff members when answering questions.
    +1
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
  15. LegionPlays

LegionPlays Active Member

Your application looks good!!! +1 from me! love the color as well! Good Luck -legion
  16. MKGaming

MKGaming New Member

Thanks to everyone who enjoyed the application! And good luck to all of you others that applied!
  17. MKGaming

MKGaming New Member

Glad you like it! Means alot getting that from a great member such as you!
    Blaze7381 likes this.
  18. Toyhat

Toyhat Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Thanks for making this application MKGaming, however your application has been denied. You can re-apply next time the applications are open.
    MKGaming likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.