lost my items and cant access my base

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Atroxty, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Atroxty

Atroxty New Member

Yesterday i was playing with my friends and my name was atroxty and then later i changed my name to Zuicune and i come back today and im in spawn with $800 that i never had and i didnt have my stuff and i went to my base and i couldn't access my chest or anything so help me please.
  2. AAG_Victorious

AAG_Victorious Well-Known Member

that would be correct.
    when you change your name you will lose all your player data like kills, karma, base, money, echest and inventory. there isn't really any way to recover your data unless you change back your name to atroxty. the staff members can't really help you with anything. it is your fault for changing your name.
  3. Atroxty

Atroxty New Member

ahh ok so if i change my name back i could get every thing right?
  4. AAG_Victorious

AAG_Victorious Well-Known Member

uhm yes but your base despawns after 1 week of inactivity this can only be prevented if you have another person added to your base who is active.
    the base despawns after 7 days of inactivity.
  5. Thedarkone961

Thedarkone961 New Member

Yes AAG_Victorius is right. When you change your name you will lose your rank, your base access, money, ETC. If you had a rank you could find the payment if you did it through like PayPal or your Credit/Debit Card. Your base will get removed after 7 days of inactivity. So if you could, try asking a mod to not remove it cause you changed your name or try asking a mod how to get your base and stuff back. Mods remove bases after 7 days of inactivity to clear room for new bases. Hope you find a way to get help! :D
  6. Joeli_Ollie

Joeli_Ollie Moderator Staff Member Moderator

You are incorrect. Mods, nor staff remove bases. A plugin on the server has been implemented so inactive bases automatically decay after the period of a week. You are correct for the rest of your comment though

What I would suggest for you Atroxity, is to request an admin to get into your chests and give you your stuff, or if someone is added, let them get it for you. Because of the cool down of name changes, there is a minuscule possibility of you getting it back before your base decays. Other than that, I am sorry for your losses.

I can contact an admin to get your stuff if you so choose. Though, you will need to provide me with proof that Atroxity is your old account name, for security purposes. If not, I will lock this thread as no further action will be taken.

Hope I've helped. Happy Crafting <3