Locked I did it

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jackson, Feb 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jackson

Jackson Active Member

So, I resigned. Woosh. I am here to tell you my story on why I left, ha jk I'm not gonna pull that cliche "I just resigned and imma tell you my story and why I resigned". I will mention the people I liked and write about them, cause that honestly makes Mods piss themselves when their mentioned in a resignation post. Also, MOD FIGHT *plays Jellyfish Jam*

Billy/Lewis: You guys were gods. You guys were a perfect example of what 2 siblings can accomplish through hard work and dedication. You guys are now at the top after so long. I hope you stay.

Brad/Ferullo: Legit only talked to you both twice. Can't say anything.

Logical: You were my dad, but you were a great Senior and an awesome admin. I will never forget how you pranked me when I got promoted.

Toyhat: You were awesome. I honestly thought you hated me when I was Mod cause whenever I was yelled at they always picked you. You're super chill and amazing. Keep up the good work!

Nova: I barely talked to you, but gg on that new Admin spot. Achieve greatness.

Jellal: Ik you irl and talk to you every day. No need for anything here

Zand: Took you forever to get Senior, but you made it man. Already your better than me. Even though I think there is still some personal bias against me (you know why), I loved hanging out with you.

Lost: My fellow weeb, thank you for bringing me into CD, even though you never talked to me at first, once you came back I got to know you. Thanks for everything, if you wanna talk sometime, just hmu.

Tikachuu: You were alright, but we got promoted at the same time so your good.

Gomi: I want you for the next Senior, $10 PayPal my dude. But your the best Mod, I hope you know that.

Pepe: *deep voice* My Boy (YTP reference) You were also awesome. I hope you get Senior one day in the future as well.

Matrixiz: Dude your like super inactive, but your chill at the same time. Don't take that as offensive either, just pointing out that I barely see you ingame.

Pie: Your really cool too, maybe one day you'll get Senior as well. Just don't become Discord Support again xD (Dead meem)

Skapern: I had faith that you would get Mod one day, and here you are. Keep up the good work.

Galifi: All I have to say is why Tika? Just why?

Legion: You were the biggest mini mod beforehand, but here you are. You're a good staff member as well.

Darky: I will never like you as a staff member, as a player maybe.

Piggie: Please stay around long enough to live my legacy. Be my worthy son.

Thats all, bye.
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
    Simon, emeli999, Ariskkk and 2 others like this.
  2. Skapern

Skapern Well-Known Member

Good luck on your future endeavours Jackson! You will surely be missed by the staff team..

Good luck!
    Jackson likes this.
  3. LegionPlays

LegionPlays Community Staff Staff Member Moderation Team

You are one of the best senior moderators and you are forever a friend to me! Farewell and good luck to where you may end up! Hope I see you in-game sometime and keep in touch. Fair well!
    Jackson likes this.
  4. Blaze7381

Blaze7381 Member

I’ll miss you dude, but you’ll still be playing and I’ll be sure to say hi whenever I see you. Have a great night man!
  5. AnarchicMeme

AnarchicMeme Member

Best Senior Mod there was
  6. LPops

LPops Community Staff Staff Member Moderation Team

False, Zand was the best senior (No offence Jackson)
    Jackson you were the 2nd best senior mod. I hope you have a fun time in all your future endeavors.
  7. Jackson

Jackson Active Member

I smell beef, if you're vegan I'm sorry i offended your culture.
  8. Phoenix

Phoenix Developer Staff Member Development Team

rip, where I'm I in this list?
  9. Audra77

Audra77 New Member

What about me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ can't forget the Ooftism.
  10. Pie4Dayz

Pie4Dayz Member

Sad to see you go Jackson, you were a great Sr. Mod and a great friend. Good luck in the future and I hope to see you in game every now and then.
  11. gomizzou4

gomizzou4 Member

Jackson you are my dude, I hope to see you return in the future. Good luck man! Keep in touch.
  12. Jellal

Jellal Member

[​IMG]

R.I.P​
    Tanky likes this.
  13. *Crying gif*

*21 dab salute*

*dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab, dab*

That was 22...

I shall miss thee.

*GIGA DAB*
    Jackson and Blaze7381 like this.
  14. Jackson

Jackson Active Member

Chosen to get that fat L lmao
  15. LPops

It is over Anakin I have the geographically more elevated position in this area
  16. Jackson

Jackson Active Member

Follow me to dabhood
  17. Piggie

Piggie New Member

I love you, and I miss you... mhmm...
    Audra77 likes this.
  18. Matrixiz

Matrixiz New Member

Lol, I admit I am not on a lot, but it is hard with university life and a job, you know? I find I'm on late at nights rather than after classes...
    (BUT I STILL MAKE MY ONTIME :D)
    Anywho, Jackson, you were an amazing fellow staff member. I remember when you joined for the first time, and I knew I met someone amazing. Thank you for your time in the CD team, you made it awesome!
  19. Simon

Simon New Member

Hey Jackson.
    We will all miss you and i hope you will come back soon. I remember when you got accepted as a Moderator you were so happy and you couldnt stop talking about it.
    Good Luck in the future.

-Simon/Pika
  20. LPops

Please don't necropost
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.