Hey

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FiveSevenIsKey, Dec 5, 2017 at 7:58 AM.

1. FiveSevenIsKey

FiveSevenIsKey Legendary Member

Hey...

So as many of you know, last night I resigned from Crafting Dead. I guess I'll explain why.

For the past month or so this has been something that I've been thinking about a lot. This was never something that I truly felt that I should or shouldn't do, and I'm still unsure about my decision right now if I'm being honest. It's not like I hated being a staff member for Crafting Dead, there were many aspects of it that I quite enjoyed. Originally, I told people I wanted to quit because I didn't enjoy Crafting Dead, but really there's so much more to it than that.

For a while I've felt like Crafting Dead was restricting me from working on other projects and taking on more opportunities that I had. There were many instances where I've wanted to create my own server or something else that I could manage and call my own, but I would not have been able to contribute enough time to that and CD. What also contributed to my resignation, and I hate to let these people know they've won but, the community... you people. Not all of you but, just some people here are too much to deal with and with the punishments being as light as they are, no one ever seems to learn. There were a few other reasons for why I left, but they're too personal for me to mention here.

With that being said, I didn't completely dislike working here. I will miss quite a lot, such as the players that weren't complete words I can't say here and the staff channels, especially the off topic one : (. Everyone on the staff team was pretty cool as well, I don't have any issues with anyone who is still currently staff and I hope to keep in touch with some of them.

Overall, being a staff member for Crafting Dead was fun for the most part. There were a few things I didn't agree with or enjoy, but I still believe this is a great modpack with great servers and great staff members. As for my plans after this, I'll be releasing my own vanilla prison server on Christmas day with a few good friends of mine. If it goes well, it may evolve into more of a network. I can't really put the IP or anything like that here, so don't ask me for it here on the forums. I'll still pop around here and play on the servers every here and there when I feel up to it, so I won't be gone completely. Feel free to add me on Discord, FiveSevenIsKey#5069. But yeah, this is great and what I've wanted for a while. This is my time and I have never felt so free.

I'm not going to have a list of staff members and what I thought of each of you because you were all great and I'm not really one for following resignation trends.

So yeah... cya around Crafting Dead.
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2017 at 9:57 AM
    Affusion likes this.
  2. glaz3dhailstone

glaz3dhailstone Moderator Staff Member Moderator

five,
    good for you|: P. i think opening a server i think is a good step for you. you do have good leader ship skills. i loved working with you and your the reason i think i was accepted to the team. i will miss you on the cd team but i well try to msg you to hang out and play some games : D. again thank. cya around.
    ~Donut
    FiveSevenIsKey likes this.
  3. LegionPlays

LegionPlays Active Member

Hello FiveSeven,
    The day comes eventually and unfortunately that day has come recently. It will be a sad sight to see you go but always know we will always remember you. You always had been an amazing
    Senior Mod. Its a big step for you to be making a prison server and you have every trait to be a good owner. You will be missed fairwell friend and may the force guide you -Legion
  4. LPops

LPops Well-Known Member

Bye I loved you, may the odds be ever in your favour #ZandForSrMod
  5. gomizzou4

gomizzou4 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

You were defintely my favorite senior mod and one of my best friends on the team, hopefully we can still play other games together and talk, good luck with your future. P.S you are a rotten bag of grapes
  6. SquiddyUK

SquiddyUK Active Member

You were a great senior moderator RIP good luck with your upcoming project
  7. Skapern

Skapern Developer Staff Member Developer

Five,

you are The Global Elite, remember this bby.

luv

Skapern.
    FiveSevenIsKey and SquiddyUK like this.
  8. Jellal

Jellal Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator

Guess this means Five is the best Legendary Member on the forums...
  9. Blaze7381

Blaze7381 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Sorry to see you go, you and I don’t know each other well, but you’re a pretty funny guy from Zand and Gomi’s communist discord, have fun with the prisons server! Message me WHENEVER you want on discord if you wanna play with someone, I’d like to get to know you more.
  10. Pie4Dayz

Pie4Dayz Member

Once again I’m going to miss you, you became staff when I was somewhat of an inactive mod. You were a great mod and Sr.Mod. Cya
  11. GZF

GZF Member

idk u but as I told the guy every time I got on that rollar coaster ride... I'LL MISS YOU!
  12. MrKhaotic

MrKhaotic Moderator Staff Member Moderator

So sad to see you go. We have had many good memories and you will be missed. Thank you for your time and dedication to the staff team. Really enjoyed working with you. Best of luck in your endeavors.
  13. Synconix

Synconix Active Member

You were my favorite Senior Mod Five :(
    But I respect your decision of resignation.
    You will be missed, cya around Five.
  14. Jackie

Jackie Moderator Staff Member Moderator

You da best. :D
  15. protogenius101

protogenius101 Well-Known Member

giphy2.gif giphy4.gif giphy6.jpg

Goodbye FourEightIsn'tKey...

In all seriousness, you will be missed, you were amazing as a Mod and a true friend, hope your future endeavours succeed and make you happy...
    SquiddyUK and FiveSevenIsKey like this.
  16. AnarchicMeme

AnarchicMeme Active Member

Kind of saw this coming. You were a great Senior Mod though. You're way more lit in your other Discord than this place lmao.
    SquiddyUK and FiveSevenIsKey like this.
  17. AAG_Victorious

AAG_Victorious Famous Member

one of the most understanding and helpful staff member now gone...

I'll miss you for sure. I hope you will make those dreams true buddy.
  18. MythicalFood

MythicalFood Famous Member

I remember the first time you caught me glitching.. (Never..) It was amazing. Luv ya!
  19. RarestPepe

RarestPepe Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I'm not very good with emotional stuff but I'll miss you five.
  20. Tikachuu

Tikachuu Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator

Sorry for a late response as school has gotten in the way. I wanted to thank you for being apart of the staff team and helping me with somethings. I hope everything goes well on what you want to do. This is not goodbye but another way to say I'll see you later.
    Luv ya bag of grapes ;) <3
    -Tikachuu