Go back to the old hitboxes

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Digital_pear, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Digital_pear

Digital_pear New Member

Every time I go to shoot someone though at 1/4 block window I can't anymore because the *Censored* is blocked I can't shoot far distance which eradicates the purpose of having a long pvd, I can't shoot people if half of their body is behind cover, and the overall game experience is terrible. My suggestion would be to fix thing that need fixing and leave things that are fine alone.
  2. Skapern

Skapern Legendary Member

'Re-locate', 'Angles' and 'Grenades'.

Use these combat tools to gain on your enemy and be able to kill them.
  3. ParadoxicHF

ParadoxicHF Well-Known Member

You cant shoot someone through a wall.
  4. xhypurr

xhypurr Member

Wallbanging would be pretty cool, though.
  5. Digital_pear

Digital_pear New Member

I'm talking about when there is a good (used to be hit-able) portion of someone you can no longer shoot them because of the hit-boxes have been changed
  6. Digital_pear

Digital_pear New Member

I'm saying that I can not longer shoot though windows/ small holes (Which was a big deal in my style of play) and I can no longer hold tight angles because it seems that some of those angles and now restricting bullets from passing (If I can get a clip I will post it) but over all this should ahve never been changed which is my main point.
  7. destrotroop

destrotroop Developer Staff Member Developer

Hit boxes were never changed. However, be aware of what is simply a backpack, hat, or vest, compared to the actual person.