Get it please

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by emeli999, Feb 11, 2018.

1. emeli999

emeli999 Member

There is a lot of things that could be added to make the servers better but something I been thinking about is that it would be cool if first of all, the ranked people with "healing" abilities could do "/heal (name)" and use the power to heal someone else.

Another thing that would be awesome would be "/drink "

There is a lot of other things that could be good to have but these are the thing I like to see the most added.

- Emeli999
  2. Ariskkk

Ariskkk Famous Member

/heal and /feed are already too overpowered I don't think we have to make them more
    oh and if you could do /heal to someone else people would not have a reason to buy ranks when their friends can /heal them :p
  3. emeli999

emeli999 Member

Maybe Ariskkk, if only those in the same faction could do /heal and only to the faction members. You know there are still ways to make it "a reason" to buy ranks. And people would buy ranks tho because there would still be a cooling down time on /heal

Also /drink is better than /feed to have but /drink is just something I want because I am too lazy to run and get water all the time :p
  4. LegionPlays

LegionPlays Moderator Staff Member Moderation Team

I feel like ./feed should give players water as well. It may sound op to have a command that gives players food and water but it would just make life easyer. I always need water and not that it is rare but its annoying to be constantly looking for water. But it can be op at the same time. As players can just sit in their homes and ./feed all the time.

But I don't like how fast water drains w/ armor. I know you would dehydrate faster but it feels like every 60 seconds I go from full down to 2 water. in drinking a canteen to get from 0 to 4.5 water points. Then back to 0 in what feels like 30 seconds.
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
    emeli999 likes this.
  5. AnarchicMeme

AnarchicMeme Well-Known Member

Yeah just going to buy a rank so I get better perks than everyone that give me a huge advantage!