Locked FiveSevenIsKey (Senior Moderator)

Discussion in 'Staff Introduction' started by FiveSevenIsKey, Sep 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FiveSevenIsKey

FiveSevenIsKey Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator

I know, I already had a staff introduction, but I thought I should remake it and add some more detail about myself.

Hey there, my name is FiveSevenIsKey, you can also call me Five, FiveSeven, or Jacob. I am a senior moderator here at Crafting Dead. If you need to contact me you can do so through the following...

Discord: FiveSevenIsKey#5069
    Email: FiveSevenIsKey@Gmail.com

...or you could message me here on the forums!

Feel free to contact me at any time. I'm almost always on Discord and the forums, my PMs are open on both platforms, you do not need to friend me in order to message me on Discord! My email I typically check at least once a day. Do not spam or harass me on Discord or through email. Doing so on the forums is against the rules!

As for my personality, I think I'm a pretty chill person and I like to joke around a lot. When it comes to working as a senior moderator, I tend to be a bit more serious, but if you get to know me you'll see that I can be fun and goof around. I enjoy playing other games besides Crafting Dead, I like to play Arma 3, CS:GO, Gmod, Town of Salem, Cards Against Humanity, and on PS4 I play GTA 5, Battlefield, and more. My interests online mainly revolve around video games, and a few TV shows such as Rick and Morty.

Well, that's all. I think I did well.
    gomizzou4 and AnarchicMeme like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.