Denied Dempsi123 staff application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by dempsi123, Feb 1, 2019.

1. dempsi123

dempsi123 New Member

In game minecraft name(s) : Dempsi123

* Age. (Note: You must be 14 or over to apply) : I am 17 years old

* What is your timezone/country? : canada/ Pacific Time

* Do you have a working microphone? : yes

* Do you have Discord? If so please list your Discord name with number discriminator. (eg, Zand#0001) : my discord is Dempsi123#3584

* Are you bilingual? (Fluent in multiple languages, and not just one) : I only speak English

* When did you join Crafting Dead? ( m/dd/yyyy ) I joined crafting dead 2 summers ago with my friends

* Do you have any previous moderation experience? If so, please describe it below. : yes I have been mod on my friends server I have also been admin on my other friends server I also
    applied for mod on cube craft and was mod there for a bit I have lost of experience with being mod on servers I was also admin on other servers but they were just servers my friends made they never became big tho.

* Why are you interested in becoming a Moderator? : I am interested in being a moderator because I have always wanted to be part of something big I love working as a team and being mod is all about that I enjoy helping people when I'm on playing there is never a mod on when I need that's one thing I will do is be active a lot to support and help everyone.

* Tell us what you think makes a good role model on the Crafting Dead Network. : what makes me a good role model I stand up for others I lead my friends on the right paths I take action when people throw a big task towards me I do my best to get it done no matter how hard the task may be.

* How much time do you have to contribute to the role? When did you begin playing? : I can contribute about 4 hours each day and on week ends as much time as I want. I began playing 2 summers ago with 4 of my friends.

* In detail tell us why you should be chosen over other applicants who are asking for the same role? : Why I think you guys should chose me is I am a team player I work with my team to get the job done if people set goals I make sure I meet those goals I am an achiever I do my part and let nothing get in my way.

* Give us a few reasons why we should bring you on as staff member, what makes you better than others? : you should bring me on the staff team because I am a hard worker I get what needs to be done no questions asked I enjoy helping players with there needs and love to work as a team. I can do everything you guys need me to do no matter how hard it may be I will get the job done.

* Which server are you most active on within the Crafting Dead community servers? : I am most active on Dead island and charland but if you need me to get on other servers I am willing to do it

* What are your top three weaknesses? (Nothing is not an answer). : Top 3 weaknesses are 1. I can work by myself but I work even better when I am in a team 2. I only ever make one mistake but its never a big one and when I do I lean from that mistake and become better 3. I don't take kindly to people who disrespect my team members it makes me really angry.

* Any questions or concerns? : no Questions or concerns.
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
  2. Simon

Simon New Member

I like your application but i think it needs a little more detail and hen you can call it perfect.
    Good Luck! :)

-Simon/Pika
  3. FrostBitten09

FrostBitten09 New Member

Hi!Dempsi Ive seen you many times,and you aren't the nicest person ever,recently I've seen you be a little bit toxic with your words,other than that your good
    ~Frost
  4. dempsi123

dempsi123 New Member

yeah I can be mean but I am willing to change to be staff really trying hard to be part of the crafting dead family
  5. JamalCurry

JamalCurry Member

Nice color scheme, just a bit more detail and would be great. And keep to toxicity oughtta here. Good luck and +1