Debation Annihilation!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Tanky, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Tanky

Tanky Member

How This game works is simple! I will think of a topic that can go either sides. Your guy's job is to come up with arguments for that topic. I will judge that argument based on the facts and perspectives you are giving. If you are taking the YES or NO side, the score's will be added up judging which side you are taking. Winning side or Winner will be announced SUNDAY!
    Best Argument Wins!!

TOPIC: Animal Testings
    Should animals be used for scientific or commercial testing?

May the Best Debater Win!!
    I know this is the Debation Annihilation game. But I don't want ANY fighting about it. Just post your opinion and like other's opinions if you agree with them.
  2. Skapern

Skapern Developer Staff Member Developer

Yes, we don't want to test on humans do we?
  3. _dopescope

_dopescope Member

Well, first off, yes. Mainly because if scientists would like to test some kind of drug, we would preform experiments and form hypothesis using the effects on animals.
  4. Blaze7381

Blaze7381 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Animals should only be used for scientific testing because it’s moderately cruel to show it, however we can’t test humans straight away because scientists would be charge with manslaughter if a human dies. Making my stand in this issue a yes.
  5. MythicalFood

MythicalFood Famous Member

I say yes, however with compromises. The animals tested on should be given the best care possible. Whether it is a farm animal or not. A animal should now be mistreated or neglected during these tests. The tests should also be very humane. Things to test would be things like cures or things of the such. Those that are people that are willing to use themselves as a test would also be allowed in but be forced to sign papers saying anything that happens to them is not the companies fault. That way it assures there is no repercussions to the company. This being you can have a healthy mix of animal testing and actual human testing. Assuring any treatment will work.
    Blaze7381 likes this.
  6. Tanky

Tanky Member

Congratz! the "Yes" side wins the debate!!