Rejected Dark_Mike5902's Mod Application

Discussion in 'Denied Staff Applications' started by DarkMike, Oct 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkMike

DarkMike New Member

What is your first name?
    Michael

What is your Discord username?

My Discord username is CloutBoi#9729

What is your in-game username?
    My username is Dark_Mike5902

Currently, how old are you?
    As of right now I am 14 years old.

How long have you been playing Crafting Dead Mod?
    I have been occasionally playing it for a year, but have recently become extremely active for the past 4 months. Even bought a kit and a rank.

What has motivated you to apply for this position?
    I love this modpack and find it extremely fun. I want to be more involved with the Crafting Dead community and help out however way I can. I really enjoy this community and what to do whatever I can to help make it more fun and over all better any way I can.

Why should we choose you over others who apply for the same position?
    Well I have previous Moderator experience, would never abuse my power, am extremely active, and would take my job as a moderator as a priority. As a moderator id take the role seriously and make sure I get all of my duties as a Mod done the best and most efficient way possible. Another thing is that I always pay attention to everything going on in the servers when I am able to. Weather it be a full on argument, spawn killing, and any other problems. Even without this job/rank I still try my best to stop it so everyone can have fun and enjoy the game without others ruining it for them.

Do you have any experience at community management or similar roles?
    Yes I do.

Have you ever been punished on the network?
    Never and I don't plan to.

Some hobbies I have are:
    Drawing
    Playing Video Games (Obviously)

And after school clubs
    Im interested in:
    Animation
    Engineering
    Art
    Coding
    Building
    And Scripting

About Me:
    I am a 14 year old High School student that is fascinated with anything in the field of Engineering, Building, and Animation as well as the things listed above. I also like anime and tend to watch it a lot. I'm quite smart and excel in English at school. Of course there is a goofy, meme, stupid side to me and I like to mess around and have fun, but when I have to be serious I am. I'm very active on this mudpack and really enjoy playing it, but I cant always be online as school, clubs, and my girlfriend are my priorities. Still though I keep a pretty high activity rate and am never off for a prolonged period of time, if I am then there is a reason behind it. I also get along with a lot of people usually so id be good at communicating with others, like if people have an issue or argument.

That is all, I hope you will accept me into the Staff team and if you do then I look forward to working with you all on it and being more involved in this community.
    (If you must talk to me on anything about this application id appreciate it if you would DM on Discord as I am always on that and wouldn't want to miss a chance at this.)
    Thank you, have a great day and good bye.
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
  2. HO0D

HO0D Member

It would be GREAT if you could add more detail bro!
  3. DarkMike

DarkMike New Member

I was thinking that myself. haha
  4. LegionPlays

LegionPlays Member

This has a fair amount if work. But you need to elaborate on many things. For example a giant one is your past experience. You need to tell us what you have done for past experience. Like what server(s) did you participate in its staff team. What where you (rank) how long did you play as a staff member on the server(s). Also for why they would chose you over someone else again you say you have past experience but you fail to elaborate. But overall I think you have gone great into detail about your personal life and what you like to do overall. Overall your app was good. I would recommend adding more detail. I wish you the best of luck! Have a great day.
  5. Jackson

Jackson Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator

Hello thank you for applying. Unfortunately I will be denying this due to lack of detail. We want a lot of detail so we know more about you.

Denied & Locked
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.