CS:GO???

Discussion in 'Steam Games' started by Jackson, Sep 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jackson

Jackson Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator

I got it today so I guess any tips and tricks would help?
  2. ParadoxicHF

ParadoxicHF Well-Known Member

Use rifles only dont use gay autosnipers
  3. Jackson

Jackson Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator

Like the AWP which everyone spams?
  4. ParadoxicHF

ParadoxicHF Well-Known Member

Use awp ak47 and m4s
  5. Skapern

Skapern Legendary Member

Hacks.exe
  6. kygoz321

kygoz321 Member

play with friends, communicate, practice aim, only use guns you know how to use, learn spray patterns. my disc is isaacisboss000 if you want to play im Gold Nova 4
  7. PaddyG

PaddyG New Member

Best tip I could give you is to play for fun and the experience and not too seriously unless you actually are in the higher ranks. Friends and communication is probably the biggest part with cs. Have fun with friends and meet new poeple and just have fun. If you play for fun it doesn't matter weather you loose or win, its all about the experience. And from the get go, train a lot with pistols and find the one you feel most comfortable with. (Pistol rounds are the most important since its the one that decides which side gets to buy next round. And also learn to use nades from the start. Smoke, flash, nade. all of them. Learn how to use them and ALWAYS use them if you have them and they can be helpful. And if you know you're gonna die, use them so the the enemy aren't able to pick up your one nade drop and save 200-300 next round. Maybe it doesn't sound like much but it can be a huge difference. Only one nade!
  8. Equad

Equad Famous Member

Please Don't grave dig

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.