Craftable Blank Blue prints

Discussion in 'Mod Suggestions' started by Heartless007, May 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heartless007

Heartless007 Well-Known Member

I've noticed a lot of players than that CD is a pay to win game. I cannot confirm or deny my Pinyan on this, but I do think it would be a good suggestion to add in a way to get blueprints without the looting or buying them from shop. You can mine stone pebbles you can chop wooden logs , but what if there was a way to somehow craft blank blue prints with paper and these two items? It might just be a good suggestion?
    Last edited: May 21, 2017
  2. Lightningbacon7

Lightningbacon7 Active Member

Huh, this sounds like it could be interesting. Possibly a good idea!
  3. I think that is a really good idea as I say so myself. Great Idea.
    Heartless007 likes this.
  4. DayEmu

DayEmu Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Sounds like this could lead somewhere. I'm all for it!
    Heartless007 likes this.
  5. Bill Nye

Bill Nye Famous Member

Its a play to win game? of couse you need players to play the game to win. Adding in new ways for blueprints is not needed as we have a great system already. I tested this on many servers and got pretty far without any purchased items. Finding blueprints shouldn't be easy seeing as they allow you to make a claimed part of the map.
  6. DayEmu

DayEmu Moderator Staff Member Moderator

He has a point
  7. Heartless007

Lol typo I meant Pay to win
  8. Heartless007

Think about it. As a donor you get a large amount of kits depending on your rank. As soul catcher every two hours I make about 2k or more on kits alone. As a normal player it is extremely hard to save money unless you grind all the time in the world to loot, or just kill a bunch of stacked players with sellable guns. It was an idea to help players with a low rank or without a rank. That's all
  9. Skapern

Skapern Legendary Member

YES!
    Heartless007 likes this.
  10. Jacksonation

Jacksonation Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I could see this happening.
    Heartless007 likes this.
  11. DockedApple34

DockedApple34 Well-Known Member

I agree they should be Crafted but it would be op depending on what materials were needed and how much
  12. NyeBlock

NyeBlock Well-Known Member

They are free if you get kit builder
  13. Heartless007

Many players can't afford to pay for soul catcher and kit builder. I made this thread to appeal to the players that have parents that won't let them buy ranks/perks.
  14. Estrella

Estrella Well-Known Member

What's the point of crafting blank blue prints if people won't even craft them?
  15. XxJoekerxX

XxJoekerxX Member

Add base raiding solves the problem of too many base claims I have an idea in a post I made check it out~ Joe
  16. Bill Nye

Bill Nye Famous Member

Comment was not needed. The last post here was more than a month ago please don't do this kinda stuff
  17. XxJoekerxX

XxJoekerxX Member

What the heck this is called mod suggestions right? And the post isnt locked so if I like the idea I will try and support it. Thank our for your aggressive feed back.
  18. Bill Nye

Bill Nye Famous Member

Not agressive at all just saying it wasn't if that is the way you feel then by all means power to you.
  19. Allensfish

Allensfish Moderator Staff Member Moderator

This is interesting but use logs or stone for blue prints? what if you could use the logs or stone you mine into just a single block?

-We find blank blue prints and craft them into what we need for our base.

--But maybe if we do not have blank blue prints to craft blue prints of what is needed for the base we can use the resources for a single block instead of making them into blank blue prints.

-Why use items to craft a blank blue print to make a blue print with even more items. Why not just use items to make a blue print or if you do not have a blank blue print use them to make a single block or couple blocks of stone or wood / so on.
  20. XxJoekerxX

XxJoekerxX Member

Thank you sorry if I overreacted, also I guess there is a trading system that allows you to trade for blueprints. So, basically, this is an unnecessary addition.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.