Charland map issues

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Smintii, Dec 23, 2017.

1. Smintii

Smintii Member

The area in red are the most unpopular places on charland, the main reason for this is the lack of spawn points around this area, which kinda sucks because there are decent places around there that are useful for new players to loot, so I suggest adding 2 or 3 new spawns around the read area, thanks for reading : )

Attached Files:

AAG_Victorious likes this.
  2. LPops

LPops Famous Member

Oof I never play Charland but that sounds like a problem.
  3. AAG_Victorious

AAG_Victorious Famous Member

well to be fair there isn't really a lot of military loot there in comparison to other places.
  4. Smintii

Smintii Member

Yes but that doesnt mean there shouldnt be spawn points there, think of the no rankers that need food and basic supplies. Yes it would be great for them to get their hands on a few guns but in larger places like 4t and AF the chances are they are going to get gunned down and lose their guns..
  5. Jackie

Jackie Active Member

Good point, I like it and agree there should be some new spawn points.
  6. AAG_Victorious

AAG_Victorious Famous Member

I am just saying that these spots you marked are pretty unpopular among the charland peeps because the loot just isn't that good in comparison to other players, I do agree more spawn points could be beneficial not just to the charland server but maybe also the somerset and covina servers.