Brawlhalla

Discussion in 'Steam Games' started by Ayannaki, Feb 6, 2018.

?

Do you like, dislike, or not even know Brawlhalla?

1. Like

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Dislike

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. I don't know what you're talking about...

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. Ayannaki

Ayannaki Member

I know probably alot of people dislike it but alot of people also like it but I would like to know who does and who doesn't like Brawlhalla. Just comment your opinion down below and you could also click the poll so I could see what percentage likes and what percentage dislikes the game! Keep it nice tho, no swearing!
    P.S. If you would like to play with me sometime just tag me!
    Thank you for your time!

- Ayannaki -
  2. Jackson

Jackson Famous Member

I play the game a lot and it has its good and bad parts just like any game. Yes it is a fun fighting game, but at the same time rage inducing. I like the game cause personally I find it balanced. Like any fighting game, there will be characters that are better than others and are in higher tier lists, but every character can be good as long as you know how to use them. A character that is a great example of this is Ragnir. His attacks are hard to hit, but if you know how to use him properly, you can abuse his splash damage greatly. Now for the newer players, or just those cancerous gold players, sig spamming can be an issue and that's where people don't like the game. I like the game, but others might vary.
    Ayannaki likes this.
  3. LPops

LPops Moderator Staff Member Moderation Team

I played it once, and the controls were too difficult with a keyboard and I didn't have a steam controller so I just uninstalled it and gave up...
    Ayannaki likes this.
  4. LegionPlays

LegionPlays Moderator Staff Member Moderation Team

A good keyboard had lost its life that day... when the raging took place. XD
    Ayannaki likes this.
  5. Ayannaki

Ayannaki Member

You know you sound like a well experienced player, would you care to go 2v2 some time?
  6. Ayannaki

Ayannaki Member

R.I.P Legion Keyboard xD
  7. Ayannaki

Ayannaki Member

I use arrows + zxcv which is quite simple to master! :)
  8. Jackson

Jackson Famous Member

My ELO is 1312, I guess I'm aight.
  9. Ayannaki

Ayannaki Member

So would you like to play sometime? If you would you can just send the steam name through the forums or Discord; Ayannaki #0168. If not, that’s fine aswell I completely understand. :)