Boredom led me to this

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Blaze7381, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Blaze7381

Blaze7381 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hey everyone! I’m Blaze, you may have seen me one time or another on US Charland. I sometimes play on other servers like Dead Island, Somerset, Covina, and US Atlanta. I love meeting new people and sharing funny things with them. I’ve met a lot of cool people and I try to help out on the discord when I can. Hopefully I can meet some of you who are reading this right now. I’m currently applying for moderator and I really hope I am able to be accepted because I want to improve this community! I like to think I’m a fun person to be around and I love electronic music, trap and EDEN, which in my opinion, has a genre of its own. I have two dogs, and if you play with me you’ll definitely hear them, they bark at everything! I have Assassin on US Charland, Survivor on Somerset, and on US Atlanta. I hope whoever is reading this has a great day, thanks for reading in!
  2. BmanluvsMC

BmanluvsMC Member

That's pretty cool you play on a variety of the servers. Hopefully, you'll get accepted its a lot of hard work but if you love to help and communicate with people its always going to be worth it good luck man!
  3. Blaze7381

Blaze7381 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Thank you dude!