Accepted BloodKnightsHD's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Pending/Accepted Applications' started by BloodKnightsHD, Dec 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ariskkk

Ariskkk Famous Member

The reason is that CommanderMIi has her nickname CommanderMi the same as her name BUT the name does not fit in the name space and it shows CommanderM I have seen this before xD
    BloodKnightsHD likes this.
  2. Jellal

Jellal Moderator Staff Member Moderator

3. Skapern

Skapern Famous Member

Look above.
  4. BloodKnightsHD

BloodKnightsHD Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Thank you very much for the feedback guys I also apologize for any negative comments you have seen they are no longer posted and are irrelevant to this topic.
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
  5. BloodKnightsHD

6. Divisional110

Divisional110 Active Member

I love this application well detailed and I love the colors you picked good luck.

~Divisional110
    BloodKnightsHD likes this.
  7. BloodKnightsHD

Thank you very much Divisional :)
  8. BloodKnightsHD

I have been seeing more and more new moderators (Yay) :). I have been waiting for a week, and I keep checking the staff list to see if it is updated. Which it has not, so I apologize in advanced if your not on the list within the hour you are added to it.
  9. StealthPlayer33

StealthPlayer33 Active Member

I do not think your up for the job. Your always trying to remove people's home for "glitching" when I sethome before you put your walls up. You also disrespect players, and you do anything you can to get someone banned/muted or for in game money. Here's proof of the player disrespect and bypassing chat filter. I will send the proof to a staff member due to "too large to post"
  10. AAG_Victorious

AAG_Victorious Well-Known Member

the hours don't say anything since it is easy to just open the crafting dead and just afk on there.
  11. BloodKnightsHD

StealthPlayer as a player in the community you have glitched into my base into the past and your home was removed for it by Mia. This is not the place to argue and you are holding a bias' against me because of this and many other reasons. I urge you to post somewhere else this is not the place for you.
  12. BloodKnightsHD

Very true but I can honestly say I am a active player I now have over 220 hours.
    https://gyazo.com/e346cf11088db86f730987b4491ffb80
  13. CD_Billy

CD_Billy Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Hello!

Your application is very good and we would like to move you onto the interview stages of the recruitment process.
    If you could friend request me on Discord, @CD_Billy and we will organise a time for the first interview. If you have any trouble contacting me via Discord, please email me at Billy@craftingdead.com.

Kind Regards,
    Billy
  14. Skapern

Skapern Famous Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.