Base Building and Company Profit

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CodeOrange, Jun 10, 2018.

?

Should we add a few more base spots to the map by making the simple changes mentioned?

1. Yes.

2. No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. CodeOrange

CodeOrange Member

While playing the Crafting Dead for some time now, I and everyone else has at some point had to find a base spot. You might look at this and say, well it's really easy. Just place the blue print on some random spot. Well I used to think that to, but after 12 hours of searching for a base, I finally realized that our community has no more base spots left...or there's but only a select few to choose from..

If you've had to do this yourself, you'd realize that this is becoming an upcoming issue in the Crafting Dead Community Servers. I've gone looking for Charland, Riverside, etc, and have not even found any base spots there. Most players have to spend approximately 48 hours at a minimum just to find a base spot. We could allow more base building if we simply moved a few leaves, trees, anything of the sort around the map.

For the staff members who are thinking that this would be a bad idea, think about all of the good things it could do for your company. For example, if there were to be more base building spots, your company might actually profit more than it did in the past. As players would find your new locations, they would have less and less money, encouraging them to buy more money via the Crafting Dead store.

In conclusion, by removing a few patches of grass, or 1-3 trees, it could make the difference between a profit, satisfied players, and an overall better community. So please, I do encourage you to make this decision for the better of the community.

Sincerely,
    PhantomLava or CodeOrange
  2. LegionPlays

LegionPlays Moderator Staff Member Moderation Team

First less base locations make more competition. It makes players work harder to get good locations and the forst has many spots in secret. Also what does base spots need to do with profit. I read that and it makes absolutely no sence.
  3. LegionPlays

Also the community servers are not owned by company. Its owned by 1 man
  4. CodeOrange

CodeOrange Member

If you have more base spots, people will need money. Right?
    Well if people need money and have real $, while being to lazy to earn it, it can profit Brad because they'll make money from the $ that people by via website.
  5. LegionPlays

You don't understand. People will buy a rank over a cash card. What will abundant bases do? It will let people be lazy. People will lose interest faster as when everyone has a base, no one will be special. A base makes competition for players to get spots. Why would they compete if they already have a base. Who would waste the time to get a base and buy others bases and gain cash when they could just place it somewheres else. This competition for bases make people want to work harder.
  6. LegionPlays

Abundent bases will wreck the player base
  7. AAG_Victorious

AAG_Victorious Active Member

correlation does not mean causation.

edit: I noticed that you talk like you speak for the whole community and I just want you to know that you really don't. you say:
    but to me it just looks like you spoke to your friends and nobody else and decided that you spoke for the whole community. I just want you to know that you shouldn't say such things because you simply don't speak for the whole community, it is great to have suggestions and ideas but cmon man you just can't say everybody agrees with you while you obviously don't know if they do.
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2018