ARK or DayZ anyone?

Discussion in 'Steam Games' started by Conner Adobato, Oct 25, 2017.

1. Conner Adobato

Conner Adobato Active Member

So i like playing DayZ and ARK but it boring because solo is boring duh, Anyone wanna play any of these?
  2. Skapern

Skapern Developer Staff Member Developer

I have both. They're great, I just need to install my 1TB SSD for my laptop first xD
  3. Conner Adobato

Conner Adobato Active Member

That must be a good laptop if it runs ARK and DayZ at frames that are enjoyable, and to invest into a 1TB SDD? thats somm
  4. Skapern

All in all it cost me 1300$ for the laptop and around 400$ for the SDD.
  5. ParadoxicHF

ParadoxicHF Well-Known Member

Get a pc
    Ceremor likes this.
  6. _LostSkillz_

_LostSkillz_ Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator

I'm always more of an Ark guy and I have over 100 hours, and I agree. It's extremely boring when you don't have a few friends around, when you play solo it's fun at first but when you get more into it you realize how boring it is without playing with someone.
  7. Skapern

I can 100% agree on this. Its way more fun when you are two, especially on a 20x server or something xD However the maps are a bit boring :/ Can't wait for the aberation DLC..
  8. Ceremor

Ceremor New Member

I own and actively play DayZ (standalone) (I have over 1.1k hours on it hahahah kill me) but I agree it's boring alone. My type of playstyle is weird though and I doubt you would want to play with me. I like going on private first person servers. It's a role play encouraged server but you can KOS if you want. Personally I like holding people up and stealing their gear instead of just nonsense pvp.